Information: This update pack will be applied on February 21st, 2017 during the day.
- Item upgrade implementation.
- Increase skill items upgrading to rank 6/6.
- Improved phasing process between World Map/Garrisons/Shipyard.
- Improved displaying of some quest objectives.
- Improved quest marks displaying on top of the head of many non-player characters.
- Implementation of Tanaan Outposts (spawns, phasing, traders, quests, reputations).
- Correction of traders selling currencies for some money.
- Fixed all repeatable quests in Ashran which need some money as quest objective.
- Fixed a lot of quest objectives related to money earning.
- Removed global cap for Apexis Crystals.
- Disabled all “Garrison Campaign” quests which have not been scripted.
- Add some improvements which should unstuck a lot of players with http://wowhead.com/quest=34445.
- Add http://wowhead.com/currency=823 drops in some creatures through Tanaan.
- Fixed a resurrection issue with players under the map in some locations in Tanaan.
- Added a Spirit Angel in Tanaan near to Throne of Kil'jaeden Area.
- Implemented new currency http://wowhead.com/currency=1129.
Raids, Dungeons and Instances
- Ysera's Gift and Dream of Cenarius won't hit a target in Cyclone and also is modified by heal reducing effects.
- Added the following scripts for the non-player characters:
- Added the following creatures to the game:
- Added all the items to sell from the following vendors:
- Shipyards (lvl 1 only):
- Scripted introduction quest lines.
- Scripted ships ordering.
- Scripted naval missions.
- Scripted ships spawning after construction.
- Spawned non-player characters.
- Improved distribution algorithm.
- Granted access to Highmaul missions.
- Granted access to BRF missions.
- Removed access to HFC missions.
- Fixed the following missions: