Information: This update pack was already applied on September 20th, 2017.
- Solved an issue where players’ pets would lag behind and eventually disappear from visibility range and despawn.
- Solved an issue where unequipping an item from your character using the auto-unequip feature would cause your item to become gray and unusable until a relog.
- Custom transmogrifier will no longer allow you to use items for transmogrification that you cannot equip.
- Currency flags will now be properly saved.
- Basic implementation of creature model collision height has been added, this should resolve line of sight issues between objects that are near the height of your characters’ models.
- Becoming rooted in pvp while jumping or doing any other aerial movement except flying, will now land you on the ground.
- Rooting a target while it is moving will no longer result in the target appearing as if it is still moving.
- Fixed an issue where casting a spell while on a flying mount would result in a “Can’t do that while moving” error.
- AoE loot improvements.
- Corrected many cosmetic glyphs.
- Fixed suicide exploit.
- Corrected various movement issues for players while in Vashj’ir.
Raids, Dungeons and Instances
- Timeless Challenge Bosses:
- Bosses will now properly phase out and return to their corners once defeated.
- Heart of Fear:
- Grand Empress Shek’zeer:
- Amber-Shaper Un’sok:
- Mogu’shan Vaults:
- Will of the Emperor:
- Solved an issue where boss would not be able to be activated upon wipe/reset.
- Meng the Demented:
- Throne of Thunder:
- Solved an issue with beam mechanic that would cause in instant wipe due to invisible damage caused by beam fogs.
- Players will no longer remain alive if knocked back past the bridge.
- Bridge leading to Primordius will now properly open after regroup or wipe.
- Dark Animus:
- Boss will no longer continue to channel http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=138729 even after defeated.
- Corrected wipe/reset spawn mechanic of golems and orb.
- Anima orb will now properly respawn after a wipe.
- Iron Qon:
- Door leading to Twin Consorts will now properly open upon encounter defeat.
- http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=137669 will now properly stun target when 3 stacks are reached.
- Spear effects will no longer stack when target is not within reach of any spear ground effect.
- Spear ground effects will now tick every seconds, instead of every 0.1s.
- Quilenns and Iron Qon will now properly pick a new target whenever they lose their current.
- http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=135145 will now select only one random target, instead of all nearby.
- Corrected encounter reset/wipe issues.
- Twin Consorts:
- Lei Shen:
- Siege of Orgrimmar:
- You will now be able to kill a boss as many times as you like.
- Loot save will only be shared between corresponding difficulties.
- 10 Normal - 25 Normal.
- 10 Heroic - 25 Heroic.
- Your raid’s instance save will be determined by that of your leader’s save.
- You will only be saved for creatures and bosses which you participated defeating.
- Solved an issue where the boss would leave players in combat after defeated.
- Fallen Protectors:
- Sha of Pride:
- Tower grunts spawned by towers will now attempt to attack Demolition Crew every few seconds.
- Demolition Crew will no longer take damage other than Grunts’.
- Corrected spawn issues with faction leaders and cannons.
- Iron Juggernaut:
- Kor’Kron Dark Shamans:
- General Nazgrim:
- Thok the Bloodthirsty:
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse:
- Players on platforms will no longer be attacked by weapons spawned from conveyor.
- Jumping on the platform before deactivated weapons spawn will no longer place a cooldown debuff on you.
- http://mop.cavernoftime.com/npc=72050 will no longer try to jump directly to targeted player. Instead they will pick a position on the platform first and then carry on to moving to player.
- http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=74542 will now periodically damage nearby enemies.
- Solved an issue where http://mop.cavernoftime.com/npc=72050 would still appear even after it’s prop was destroyed.
- Added berserk timer - 10 minutes.
- Garrosh Hellscream:
- Added berserk timer - 19 minutes.
Battlegrounds & Arenas
- Twin Peaks:
- Jumping from the waterfall will now kill you shortly after you jump.
- Alliance teams will no longer be able to cast mounts on the left side exit.
- Temple of Kotmogu:
- Corrected an issue where players could get feared outside battleground boundaries preventing them from entering the battleground again.
- Strand of the Ancients:
- Preparation buff will now be removed from all players upon each round beginning.
- Updates to queue interface.
- Fast crystals will now despawn upon 15 seconds remaining until match start.
- Solved an issue with some periodic abilities having an extra tick (http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=119975, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=120360, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=120697, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=121828, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=122121, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=123999, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=125950, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=127944, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=135029, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=136765, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=143375, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=146725, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=146754, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=148039, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=589, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=774, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=12051, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=46924, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=51690, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=47757, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=99282, Spinning Crane Kick, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=115175, Rushing Jade Wind, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=114918, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=115317, http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=115831. Some auras may be incorrectly added to the changelog, if you find anything wrong, don’t hesitate to report it on our bugtracker.
- Corrected an issue where different crowd control combinations rendering your character unable to use http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=65547.
- Corrected an issue where server-side fear movements would sometimes cause jerky, or glitched movement when combined with another crowd control effect.
- Solved an issue where in crowded areas players’ casts would be randomly interrupted by other players’ mount casts.
- Spells triggered by aura procs will no longer display cast failures (e.g item set passive bonuses).
- Absorb shields will now disappear upon depleting their absorb amount.
- http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=134732 will now always be applied to temporary summons (e.g http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=108921).
- Corrected an issue with low-level damaging abilities not dealing enough damage.
- Pets’ physical attacks and abilities will no longer benefit from owners’ spell power.
- Solve an issue where units struck by “breakable by damage” crowd control auras, would allow them to do actions through their crowd control effects.
- Lag tolerance delayed spells will now properly copy internal data from their initial spell cast. (Solve issues with http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=116694 cancelling channel of http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=115175.
- http://mop.cavernoftime.com/spell=146213 will no longer be applicable to non-ToT or non-sha-touched weapons.