MoP - Live Changelog
June 7, 2019
1. Glyph of the Blazing Trail (Warrior): Implemented fire visual trail.
2. Halo (Priest): Implemented visual energy ring.
3. Binding Shot (Hunter): Implemented visual tether between enemies & arrow.
4. Rune of Power (Mage): Implemented visual range.
5. Falling Ash (Kor'kron Shaman): Implemented visual effect.
6. Contaminated Puddle (Immerseus): Implemented visual explosion when reaching Immerseus.
7. Gong Lu, Strength of Xuen (Legendary Cloak): Implemented visual scratches.
Spell Noodle Cart Kit will no longer lower cooking skill to 75 (when completing the quest Catch and Carry).
June 3, 2019
[Protection] T16 2P Bonus (Shield Guard)
Warrior T16 Protection 2P Bonus (Shield Guard) will no longer proc twice while absorbing with Shield Barrier.
June 1, 2019
[General] Raid Passive Buffs
Raid Passive Buffs will kick in the moment a temporary buff (like Arcane Brilliance wears off).
Here a list of the spell affected by the fix (class raid passive buffs):
Mind Quickening (Shadow Priest in Shadowform)
Trueshot Aura (Hunter)
Moonkin Aura (Balance Druid in Moonkin Form)
Leader of the Pack (Feral/Guardian Druid in Cat/Bear Form)
Burning Wrath (Shaman)
Grace of Air (Shaman)
Elemental Oath (Elemental Shaman)
Unleashed Rage (Enhancement Shaman)
Unholy Aura (Unholy/Frost Death Knight)
Swiftblade's Cunning (Rogue)
May 31, 2019
Bloodbath will affect players with absorbs now.
Flames of Xoroth & Grimoire of Supremacy
Destruction warlocks will no longer be able to summon Demonology pet by using Flames of Xoroth.
Rain of Fire
Rain of Fire will no longer generate Burning Ember when there are no targets being damaged.
Soul Link aura will be removed from yourself when you remove the talent now.
If the target is not casting anything, Spell Lock will properly silence the target for 3 seconds now.
Primal Elementalist & Searing Flames
The autoattacks of the Fire Elemental summoned from Primal Elementalist talent will proc Searing Flames now.
[Restoration] Healing Rain, Earth Shield & Chain Heal
1. Healing Rain healing formula reduced.
2. Earth Shield healing formula reduced.
3. Chain Heal healing formula increased.
Mind sear will now take in consideration the priest's mastery.
[Holy] Divine Purpose
Divine Purpose will now have 25% chance to proc from AoE heals.
[Windwalker] Blackout Kick
Corrected Blackout Kick healing formula in PvP.
Touch of Death PvP
Touch of Death (with the 4 Set PvP) will instantly kill the target under 10% HP, ignoring absorbs & damage reduction.
[Brewmaster] Provoke & Black Ox Statue
When Provoke is used on your Black Ox Statue, it will no longer cause the nearby NPCs to attack the Statue, instead they will attack the monk now.
If target is affected by an Incapacitate CC (Freezing Trap, Ring of Frost, etc...), copies will stop casting and change target now.
Traps will have an activation time of 1s (instead of 2s) now.
1. Starfall will now damage every player (instead of 2 players) within the 40 yards radius every tick.
2. Starfall will only damage enemies you're in combat with now.
[Balance] Shooting Stars multi-target
The percentage of procs of Starsurge in multitarget (4 and more targets) has been reduced (it was 15%, it'll be 8% now).
1. You won't be able to grip rooted targets anymore.
2. If you have Glyph of Resilient Grip & 4 Set PvP bonus (Relentless Grip), if you fail the first grip, CD won't be triggered anymore.
Improved collision system.
Spells that TP the player: Blink / Shadowstep / Displacer Beast / etc...
Also Frozen Orb & Knockback effects.
[General] Rune of Re-Origination
Rune of ReOrigination will no longer procc if the buff is still active in the player.
[Quest] Test of Valor
1. Corrected discrepancies with the progress of the quest (quest getting autocompleted or not completed when you obtained 3.000 valor points, etc...).
2. The achievement A Test of Valor will properly track the progress of the quest now.