Greetings Sethraliss !
Summer has started, and that means holidays, sun and good times !
Apart from the expected release of Ny'alotha's fourth and final wing (that includes no less than an old god, heh) we also wanted to do something special that has never been done before. Because we know it can feel tiring having to wait for a next expansion (we are doing our best believe us !), with only a few raid bosses added regularly on a patch some of you have already covered back and forth.
Therefore, we've decided to do two things that will start this week:
- Summer-long changes on the realm that should benefit everyone (from the casual player to the most implicated)
- Weekend "events" (from friday afternoon until monday morning so you can't miss it) that should give an additional incentive to play !
On top of that, we will up the pace for Ny'alotha's Mythic Mode release, which will be released as soon as it's ready (ETA 2 weeks) instead of waiting the usual 5. With all of this, we hope to make each and everyone of you happy !
Excited ? Good ! Let's dive in !
NY'ALOTHA'S LAST WING: N'ZOTH AWAITS !
The last Wing of the raid Ny'alotha, the Waking City, called The Waking Dream opens its doors on Wednesday, July 21st at 11:00AM in LFR, NM and HM difficulties ! Both encounters have a sanity mechanic like the one present in visions: do not let it drop to 0 or you will turn to a servant !
- Carapace of N'zoth, where you will have to defeat the Fury of N'zoth before it manages to flee, so you can get access to the old god!
- N'zoth the corruptor, the final fight of the raid ! The encounter will consist of 3 phases and will push your team to the extreme!
As mentioned in the intro, we will try to release the full Mythic Mode of the raid as fast as possible, so practice as much as you can in the meantime !
SUMMER EVENT !
With the image right above, you probably got an idea of our first event for the whole summer, but this is far from being over !
As we said at the beginning of the post, we are going to have several things implemented tomorrow Thursday 15th:
- The EXP x10 will be enabled on Sethraliss but also on all of our other realms until at least September 1st
- The 'Echoes of Ny'alotha' currency will be enabled so you can start gathering them for next Wednesday with the raid wing's release MOTHER in the chamber of the heart will sell corruptions & will also allow you to get essences on your alts if you obtained the rank 3 on another character ! You can find more info regarding the corruptions sold here.
- Every week, the first vision you will do will grant you automatically one free vessel whether you clear it or not: that way you can do another one right away !
- Winning a Battleground will award 500 azerite and 500 coalescing visions, while winning an epic BG will grant twice the amounts !
- Every week, if you clear the highest key on a given dungeon (only 10 keys count), you will be awarded 10000 gold, as well as 1000 azerite and 2000 coalescing visions.
- The Warmode bonus for experience, azerite and reputation is increased by 20%: time to turn it on to farm more efficiently !
- In LFR & NM difficulties, the individual loot chances on each boss will be increased by 20%
Not bad right ? But wait, there's more coming up every weekend from Fridays 4:00PM until Mondays 10:00AM:
- The lootrate will be x2 for every non-gear item & azerite gains will be doubled while every MM run will grant 1 additional loot for the whole group.
- The chances to get corrupted gear in MM , Raid BoPs, World Quests and PVP activities will be doubled
- Custom World Bosses will be spawned in Coldarra (Northrend) with exclusive rewards !
On top of it all, we will try to coordinate all of our teams to propose some wide-scale events in game where everyone will be able to participate to earn cool rewards ! A moment of fun to relax from time to time, which on top of that grants rewards: who would refuse ?
We will edit this post like a patch note to add more information (such as events dates) and maybe even other new things added to the realm so keep an eye out !
This is our first time trying something like this, and we hope all of you will be pleased - if not by everything, at least by some of them !
Rendez-vous tomorrow to get things started, we wish everyone a nice summer
The Firestorm Team